How many books do you own? I'm talking digital and physical books. This is what my collection looks like:
- Anime 5e
- Anime Action
- Anime Campaign
- Big Eyes Small Mouth (First Edition)
- Big Eyes Small Mouth (Second Revised Edition)
- - Character Diary
- - Dungeon
- - Fantasy Bestiary
- - Space Fantasy
- - Big Robots, Cool Starships
- - Cold Hands, Dark Hearts
- - Hot Rods and Gun Bunnies
- Big Eyes Small Mouth (Third Edition)
- Big Eyes Small Mouth (Fourth Edition)
- - BESM Adventure 1
- - BESM Character Folio
- - BESM Dramatis Personae (Volume 1, 2, 3, 4)
- - BESM Extras
- - BESM Game Screen Adventure 1
- Big Eyes Small Mouth (d20 Edition)
- - Monstrous Manual
- Dungeons and Dragons (3.5)
- - Monster Manual
- - Player's Handbook I, II
- - Dungeon Master's Guide
- Fate
- - Fate Accelerated Edition
- - Fate Core Edition
- - Fate Worlds Volume 1 and 2
- Freedom Universal
- Girl By Moonlight
- iXe
- Love and Justice
- Madoka
- Magical Burst
- Magical Fury
- Maid
- Mascot-tan
- OVA
- Retail Magic
- Sailor Moon RPG
- Schoolgirl RPG
- Shadowrun (Fourth Edition)
- - Arsenal
- - Augmentation
- - Contacts and Adventures
- - Runner's Companion
- - Street Magic
- - Unwired
- Sparks of Light
- Tenchi Muyo Resource Guide and RPG
- Tenchi Universe Resource Guide and RPG
- The Slayers RPG
- Tristat dX Core
Most of my collection is in digital format, but I do currently possess the Anime 5e in hard cover as well as in PDF format. I haven't included all the electronic character sheets I also have, only the ones that were more than five pages long
I want to repurchase RoleMaster RMSS along with all the supplements that I had before I lost them in a move. I have the intention of purchasing some other games as well, such as GURPS.