Kawaii Klub

Gamer's Geek Guild - Role Playing Systems Discussion => General Role Play Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 29-Nov-2024 (Fri) @ 17:41:47

Title: Games That Use Playing Cards vs Dice
Post by: Senkusha on 29-Nov-2024 (Fri) @ 17:41:47
I found the following list on Reddit while searching for games that use a Standard Deck of Playing Cards.  I've decided to add this listing because there are some places where dice are not permitted, and cards make an easy substitution.

Games that use playing cards as a Core mechanic
Games that use playing cards in some aspect of the mechanics (or as an option)
Games that use Tarot Cards
Games that use a proprietary card deck

I plan on enhancing this list with mini descriptions as I have time to add them.  Perhaps some of these games will end up as official library entries here on the site!