Kawaii Klub
Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 23-Jul-2024 (Tue) @ 20:55:55
Honestly, I have to admit that I don't think I've ever been more excited about politics. Here, stands before us a woman who is somebody who I believe could unite all the minority groups (with the exception of MAGA). She believes in liberty and freedom for ALL. She's got my vote!
Kamala Harris being chosen by Joe Biden is an excellent choice, and as of this writing, Tim Walz is also an excellent choice by Harris herself. She also gets my vote as well.
I'm honestly SO EXCITED about this election now. We might actually have some POSITIVE things happening in this country now! Especially, if the House of Representatives gets cleaned out and turned BLUE. I know there are a good number of Americans who are fed up with all the BS and crap that's been going on with Congress over the past few years.
It's time for some GOOD change!