Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 04-Aug-2023 (Fri) @ 13:31:25

Title: Fukitol
Post by: Senkusha on 04-Aug-2023 (Fri) @ 13:31:25
Everybody surely has seen this, but I want to make my own version but I need some ideas for actions or activities that I could represent as pictures.  Does anyone have any ideas?
Title: Re: Fukitol
Post by: ZandraJoi on 22-Nov-2023 (Wed) @ 08:27:43
Quote from: Senkusha on 04-Aug-2023 (Fri) @ 13:31:25Everybody surely has seen this, but I want to make my own version but I need some ideas for actions or activities that I could represent as pictures.  Does anyone have any ideas?
Well, what is your goal, objective? Do you have a list of pros & cons? :)
Title: Re: Fukitol
Post by: Senkusha on 22-Nov-2023 (Wed) @ 20:31:39
I didn't really have any goal when I posted this, just that I think I wanted to join on the bandwagon, as a member of society who's had enough BS. :)
Title: Re: Fukitol
Post by: ZandraJoi on 29-Nov-2023 (Wed) @ 09:35:35
Quote from: Senkusha on 22-Nov-2023 (Wed) @ 20:31:39I didn't really have any goal when I posted this, just that I think I wanted to join on the bandwagon, as a member of society who's had enough BS. :)
That's understandable. Maybe others can pipe in with some goals so we help each other out :)