Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: ZandraJoi on 03-Jan-2024 (Wed) @ 11:49:45

Title: Embedding videos
Post by: ZandraJoi on 03-Jan-2024 (Wed) @ 11:49:45
What do people think of embedded videos? This has been talk on many forums.
My platform, Proboards, gives us the option to embed or not a video into a post. I feel embedded makes it easier for members to read the post & then be able to play the video.
Title: Re: Embedding videos
Post by: Senkusha on 03-Jan-2024 (Wed) @ 20:14:41
Obviously, I prefer to link the video in the message.  It gives easy access to the content that I wish to share without having to read a message, follow a link and then watching the video only to return back to the original place.
Title: Re: Embedding videos
Post by: Henrywrites on 09-Jan-2024 (Tue) @ 00:12:35
Quote from: ZandraJoi on 03-Jan-2024 (Wed) @ 11:49:45What do people think of embedded videos? This has been talk on many forums.
My platform, Proboards, gives us the option to embed or not a video into a post. I feel embedded makes it easier for members to read the post & then be able to play the video.


I agree with you that forums should have that option of embedding videos to Posts. It will make it easier for those users visiting to be able to read the post first without having any issue with the attached videos. Anyone having an issue with that has a lot to learn about.