Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 05-Aug-2022 (Fri) @ 18:41:36

Title: Dogs
Post by: Senkusha on 05-Aug-2022 (Fri) @ 18:41:36
Have you ever just wondered, when a dog is barking, what is it they are saying?  Or, are they saying anything at all, being nothing more than just an all-natural alarm?
Title: Re: Dogs
Post by: ZandraJoi on 27-Dec-2023 (Wed) @ 11:45:43
I'm sure different barks mean different things, but it may not have a direct translation to a language.
Yippy barking can mean play.
Rough barking can mean back off.
Title: Re: Dogs
Post by: Henrywrites on 09-Jan-2024 (Tue) @ 00:07:13
 I prefer to understand cats instead of dogs and that is the reason I can't answer this question properly. I can't even go closer to dogs as I was always scared of whether they are going to bite me or not.
Title: Re: Dogs
Post by: ZandraJoi on 10-Jan-2024 (Wed) @ 11:35:08
Quote from: Henrywrites on 09-Jan-2024 (Tue) @ 00:07:13I prefer to understand cats instead of dogs and that is the reason I can't answer this question properly. I can't even go closer to dogs as I was always scared of whether they are going to bite me or not.
Some people can't quite overcome that fear once it's ingrained.
I grew up rural, in the country, so got used to animals.