Kawaii Klub
Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 07-Dec-2023 (Thu) @ 21:12:26
I'm just curious to know if members have taken the plunge towards home ownership or if they rent. Which do you feel more comfortable with? Regardless of your current position, would you rather rent or own?
We own our own home. We are debt-free. I am an introvert & love nature so living in an apartment, trailer, just renting period is not for me. I need the open space. However, I can see those who prefer to rent. It does have its pros. It is hard to have upkeep on a house with land.
I'm currently living in a rented apartment but it's not going to be for long. My family home is going to be completed by next year latest. Rent is very expensive in my country but we don't have any choice but to pay it.