Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 27-Jan-2024 (Sat) @ 08:15:27

Title: Could Hilter have Escaped?
Post by: Senkusha on 27-Jan-2024 (Sat) @ 08:15:27
This is certainly an interesting read.  It's amazing what turns down rabbit holes we go down turn in to.  I forgot what originally led me down this hole, but I think it's fascinating to see what people come up with.

Future Proves Past (https://web.archive.org/web/20210811211938/https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/declas-spaceforce-future-proves-past/)

Also, When you come here, does the timer start around 52 days 3 hours?  (I'll check back later to see.)  Note that this link is from the Way Back Machine (dated August 11, 2021)
Title: Re: Could Hilter have Escaped?
Post by: ZandraJoi on 31-Jan-2024 (Wed) @ 10:47:02
I had heard rumors before on this as well as other popular people.
Either way, Hitler would be definitely dead by now!
The link is loading too slow for me unfortunately.
Title: Re: Could Hilter have Escaped?
Post by: Senkusha on 31-Jan-2024 (Wed) @ 11:29:52
That's the WayBackMachine.  It's really slow!  But, I got my answer to my question.

Screenshot 2024-01-31 112937.png