Kawaii Klub
Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => General Anime and Manga Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 27-Jul-2023 (Thu) @ 13:00:07
I've created a special group just for special, noble people. Consider yourself a Quantum Magical Girl (boys can be girls too here!) if you're wanting to help humanity, if you want to help people in need, if you want to fight the great evils in this world (yes, the real world)! I've started minting NFTs specifically to benefit people in need. I know that people need help, the system has to change. It only takes one person to start change.
Let's go! Power up! And let's help the world become a better place!
This is a project in its infancy. There's a lot I have to learn how to do, there's lots of documents that need to be defined, and structures that need to be configured. I've designated a special board just for the Quantum Magical Girls (https://www.animerpgs.com/index.php?board=97.0). Feel free to join in the conversation, and request membership (if it hasn't automatically been granted).