Kawaii Klub

Arts & Crafts - Creative Corner => The Neverending Story [board] (1D) => Topic started by: Senkusha on 02-Aug-2023 (Wed) @ 13:19:49

Title: A Magical Girl's Story
Post by: Senkusha on 02-Aug-2023 (Wed) @ 13:19:49
I'm going to make an anime inspired Book of Shadows (a Wiccan Bible)!  I've got a rough idea about what I want to put in there, but I'm also looking for some ideas.  Do you have any suggestions?

Some things I'm thinking of including:

* What is Wicca (with fundamentals-- ethics of living)
* What is a Magical Girl (A Witch -- does NOT have to be female)
* The 12 Universal Laws (Laws of Vibration, Attraction, Gender, Balance, etc)
* Circle Casting, Meditation (Preparation for Magic)
* Various Tools (such as Wands, Cauldrons, etc)
* How to construct an Altar
* Correspondences (Uses and meanings for Crystals, Herbs, Colors, etc)
* Animals, Astrological, Numbers, Symbology meanings, etc)
* The Eight Holy Sabbats (Wheel of the Year and it's meanings)
* The Astral
* Spellcrafting (with some example Spells)

All of these things and more (as I think of them) can be found in various other books on Wicca, however, I have yet to see any books that are specifically designed for the Otaku!  So I'm going to present the information in a fun way with lots of eye candy! <3  I'm also going to find and add inspirational stories from various anime and how they can apply to our lives in the real world.