Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 13-Dec-2023 (Wed) @ 07:36:20

Title: Do you have a Wishlist?
Post by: Senkusha on 13-Dec-2023 (Wed) @ 07:36:20
I'm just curious, with the Season of Gift Giving around the corner, if you have a wishlist?  I know lots of people are tight on money this year, but if you have a wishlist, would you care to share it?

As for me personally, I have a bunch of outdated wishlists scattered all over the Internet.  I'll clean them up and organize them, then I'll post mine. :nosweat:
Title: Re: Do you have a Wishlist?
Post by: ZandraJoi on 13-Dec-2023 (Wed) @ 11:53:01
I don't give nor get gifts so there's no Wishlist lol The only gift I give to people is "Time". It's cheap yet can make a lasting impact :)
Title: Re: Do you have a Wishlist?
Post by: Heatman on 18-Dec-2023 (Mon) @ 16:08:28
I wish someone gave me a Telsa self driving electric car as a Christmas gift this season. I really crave for the car so much. If it's not way above my budget, I would have bought it by now.
Title: Re: Do you have a Wishlist?
Post by: Senkusha on 18-Dec-2023 (Mon) @ 20:46:29
Hopefully, they fix the autopilot bug they found first though...
Title: Re: Do you have a Wishlist?
Post by: ZandraJoi on 20-Dec-2023 (Wed) @ 11:29:47
Quote from: Heatman on 18-Dec-2023 (Mon) @ 16:08:28I wish someone gave me a Telsa self driving electric car as a Christmas gift this season. I really crave for the car so much. If it's not way above my budget, I would have bought it by now.
Looks like it's priced at $15,000. I would have thought it'd be more. When we were looking for a car for me a few years back, we were amazed at how expensive they had become!
How much are they in your area?
Title: Re: Do you have a Wishlist?
Post by: Senkusha on 20-Dec-2023 (Wed) @ 12:46:14
$15,000??  Maybe $150,000!!  Can you even buy a new car for under $30,000 in 2023?
Title: Re: Do you have a Wishlist?
Post by: ZandraJoi on 27-Dec-2023 (Wed) @ 11:20:26
Quote from: Senkusha on 20-Dec-2023 (Wed) @ 12:46:14$15,000??  Maybe $150,000!!  Can you even buy a new car for under $30,000 in 2023?
I cannot get an accurate quote for this type of car. Anybody buy one? lol
Many car manufacturers shut down & couldn't build new cars during that virus so it upped the price even more. Even for used cars!