Kawaii Klub

Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => General Anime and Manga Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 22-Nov-2022 (Tue) @ 06:18:00

Title: Illness
Post by: Senkusha on 22-Nov-2022 (Tue) @ 06:18:00
We've all gotten the occasional cold or flu.  But it seems that most anime characters never get sick!  I mean they wear skimpy clothing in cold weather, and I remember as a kid, my mom always told me that I'll get sick if I run around in the cold without a jacket on.  So, let's find some examples of when anime characters actually catch a cold.
Title: Re: Illness
Post by: Senkusha on 31-Aug-2023 (Thu) @ 18:54:00
I found one!  In Sailor Moon, I'll have to go find the episode, but one of the Sailor Scouts catches a cold.  I want to say it's Sailor Mars.
Title: Re: Illness
Post by: ZandraJoi on 29-Nov-2023 (Wed) @ 09:59:00
I remember that episode! But I do agree it's rare for anime characters to get the common cold. Now being in the hospital is different from acute happenings.