Kawaii Klub

Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => General Anime and Manga Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 05-Oct-2023 (Thu) @ 15:00:00

Title: If Anime Were the Real World...
Post by: Senkusha on 05-Oct-2023 (Thu) @ 15:00:00
If you could live in any one anime or manga world (setting) with the associated characters, what show would you choose to live in and why?  What characters would you mostly associate with.  Note that you're not becoming any of the established characters in the series, you'll still be you.

I really like the world of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, with the possibility of magic and the awesome high tech and inter-dimensional travel, yet a good amount of the setting still takes place on Earth.  Would I even be considered to join the Time and Space Administration Bureau though?  I would love to be able to combat evil forces alongside the likes of Nanoha Takamachi and Fate T. Harlaown by using powerful magic, or even to travel to strange different worlds.
Title: Re: If Anime Were the Real World...
Post by: Ken on 02-Jan-2024 (Tue) @ 11:31:00
I would like to live in Pokemon, because I want to be a breeder in taking care of different Pokemon while in Ecruteak City.
Title: Re: If Anime Were the Real World...
Post by: TwitchisMental on 03-Feb-2024 (Sat) @ 10:50:00
I gotta agree with Pokemon, I would love to be a Pokemon trainer.

Another anime world I would love to live in is the Dragon Ball universe.  Preferably as a Sayian