Kawaii Klub
Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 01-May-2025 (Thu) @ 18:48:51
PSA: Don't neglect your teeth!
After five years of putting off minor dental work, I've managed to stumble and fall into an abyss of dental problems.
I went to the dentist today because of a toothache, expecting an extraction (like every other time I've gone to the dentist) She informed me after taking numerous x-rays that most of my teeth can be saved, with the exception of two, including the tooth giving me the problem -- That one, I need a crown. But that's going to cost me over $950! For the two root canals, four crowns and two or three extractions, and the other miscellanious cavity fillings, it'll cost me nearly $17,000, all but $1,000 out of pocket -- my dental insurance maximum for the year!
I'm looking into getting Aflac, hopefully I can afford those additional monthly payments! Don't neglect your teeth!